Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Speed Dating For Clinical Supervision: Supervisees, Meet Your Match!
Thursday, August 17, 2017, 7:00 PM until 9:00 PM
Near 37th Ave and Colorado Blvd
Exact location will be sent after registration
Denver, CO 80205
CSCSW Social & Networking
Registrants & Fees
Who Should Attend?
• New grads and all other clinicians working towards licensure
• Seasoned professionals looking for post-licensure consultation regarding cases, clinical issues, and ethical concerns
• Licensed clinical social work supervisors interested in providing supervision towards licensure and post-licensure consultation
Why This Event?
Finding a clinical supervisor to guide you along the path towards social work licensure can be a daunting process. What should you look for in a supervisor? Who is competent to provide clinical supervision to social workers in the state of Colorado? What hourly rate can you expect to pay for supervision?
We have recently received a number of inquiries from social work professionals looking for qualified professionals who provide supervision towards licensure, and licensed professionals looking for opportunities to provide supervision. Speed Dating for Supervision facilitates the meeting of these two groups, leading to lifelong learning and mentoring relationships.
You will have the opportunity to talk one-on-one with supervisors to find out more about the populations they serve, their theoretical orientation, their supervision style, and the fees they charge.
• This event is free to all registrants
• Supervisors must be CSCSW members; Supervisees do not need to be a CSCSW member
• Light appetizers and drinks will be provided
• Handouts will be provided