CSCSW Mission Statement:
The purpose of the Colorado Society for Clinical Social Work is to provide a collegial association that advances the profession by providing opportunities for education, setting practice standards, promoting public recognition of the profession and advocating for protection of clinical social workers and their clientele.
The Colorado Society for Clinical Social Work (CSCSW) is the only professional organization in Colorado that exclusively represents the interests of clinical social workers and their clients.
Clinical Social Workers…
- provide the majority of mental health care services in the nation;
- work in agencies, clinics, hospitals, schools, nursing homes, businesses, and private practices;
- are licensed in all fifty states;
- are recognized as autonomous providers of mental health care services in private insurance plans;
- have been guaranteed client confidentiality by the Supreme Court;
- are recognized as independent providers of mental health services by all federal programs.